Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have what i believe to be a print of the and child after

Customer Question

hi i have what i believe to be a print of the virgin and child after the tempera by Botticelli
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: print dates 1912 fully sealed frame
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: it has a very old sticker : the medici society ltd*****,bone st, w1
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 8 days ago.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Do you have pictures you can send? If so see instructions below!

IMAGES CANNOT BE TEXTED TO ANY PHONE, WE WORK BY COMPUTERS ONLY!

.

Images texted to 415 818-1925 number will not arrive to me, that is a no reply number

.

Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow, down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me to add pictures.

It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.

It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

.

Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile

.

If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.

.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the message area.

https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images

.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.

.

Send the picture to , [email protected], in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".

.

In the body of the message put , your user name and name.

.

Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.

.

Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.

.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
sent photos via email just now

Ok great I will let you know when they forward them to me

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hi glenda b i still have no reply from you yet

I have not gotten any pictures forwarded to me. If you sent them just like this, they will forward them to me.

.

.

.

.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
pics.zip
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
pics for glenda b from tony [email protected]
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 6 days ago.

Can you tell me what size this is ?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
size is 11"x16.5"
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 5 days ago.

This is your answer, please read entirely.

The Antique Print Virgin Mother and Child, after Botticelli, Printed by The Medici Society has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $250.00-300.00 Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Etsy is a great site as is Charish and EBTH.
.
There is also craigslist. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale). There are also sites like LetGo or Varagesale.
.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay,I recommend setting reserves.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.

.

I would love to work with you again. For the next item, use the "ask me a question" area and address the request with Hi GLENDA (very important to write my name!). Using FOR OR HI GLENDA NO MATTER WHERE YOU ASK THE QUESTION WORKS BEST. If another expert answers, feel free to let them know you'd like to work with GLENDA.

Glenda,
.

Please take a moment to rate this answer.
.
This is done by clicking the stars, or a simple Thank you. If on a phone or other mobile device the place to rate is : At the top of the screen. There is a square that says rate your answer.

.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
Ratings are based on my professionalism toward you the customer. It is not based on the value, which I have no control over. Or any site issues which I also have no control over since as an appraiser were are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions posted there by the customer.
.

PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

Adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 2 day ago.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.

Glenda