Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I bought a tee spoon on the car boot some time ago and the

Hello,I bought a tee spoon on the car boot some time ago and the marks on it are HA EA FA and also there is like in herbal shabe EPB what does it mens?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It looks like hand made
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Is it a solid silver otr just silverplated

My name is Rarewares.

Attach pictures to this conversation on the justanswer.com website.
Use the blue paper symbol near the Reply area there to browse your device for photos.

I WILL NOT get photos texted to 415-818-1925.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What can you tell me about the marks on the spoon,it looks like 19th century silver hand made,do you think it's worth more than I paid?

Please add photos here. I WILL NOT get photos texted to 415-818-1925

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don' know how to do it right now

If you have problems adding pictures here with the blue document or camera icon you can also,

1)EMAIL: If it would be easier for you, you can email the files to [email protected] with
"for rarewares in antiques" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours. It is slower, but I don't want you to be frustrated with loading them here.

2) ADD IN THIS CHAT FROM YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER- plug your phone into a desktop and the computer will recognize your phone
as a removable hard drive and you can add the photos from the desktop

3) TEXT TO PHONE- accept a text-pictures-offer (different from the live phone call offer) where you could text photos from your phone directly to my phone.
I have to initiate that service from my end.The site does charge a fee for the service (experts do not know what that is but
you can see the charge if I click a button on my end). You can only text photos of one item to that number but you can send as
many photos of that item as needed.

Let me know which you will be doing so I know where to look.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
there we go
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It's been added to this chat

Great, I will write my answer next.

This is an 1850 to 1880s silver plated spoon made by Atkins Brothers of Sheffield, England

with a value of $10GBP resale.

Here are some helpful suggestions for selling on your own online; Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you; Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).Your local Facebook Marketplace online is a good place to sell locally without having to ship.
To have someone else do the work for you, you can go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them. For the Uk, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good and for Canada, kijiji.com is a great site for selling.

I would love to work with you again. For the next item, use the "ask me a question" area and write RAREWARES.
If another expert answers, feel free to let them know you'd like to work with Rarewares.

Please do Rate The Expert to Finish and click all five green stars at the very top of the page on the right.
The green five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay (the post-answer site survey is not rating the expert).
Adding a bonus is optional and is on the Leave a Review page.