Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a porcelain figure i need to identify can you help?

i have a porcelain figure i need to identify can you help?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it is a figurine i think may be german and quite old
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no

My name is Rarewares.

Attach pictures to this message thread on the justanswer.com site by using
the blue icon near the SEND/Reply button.

I will not get photos sent to 415-818-1925.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
pictures

This is a mid to late 1800s Hochst of Germany porcelain figurine valued at $225 resale.

Here are some helpful suggestions for selling on your own online; Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you; Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).Your local Facebook Marketplace online is a good place to sell locally without having to ship.
To have someone else do the work for you, you can go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them. For the Uk, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good and for Canada, kijiji.com is a great site for selling.

I would love to work with you again. For the next item, use the "ask me a question" area and write RAREWARES.
If another expert answers, feel free to let them know you'd like to work with Rarewares.

Please do Rate The Expert to Finish and click all five green stars at the very top of the page on the right.
The green five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay (the post-answer site survey is not rating the expert).
Adding a bonus is optional and is on the Leave a Review page.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ok thanks i have looked it up, is there mark not a wheel ? sorry to bother you

They had a few different marks over the years.