Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a beautiful coffee set comprising of coffee pot milk

Hi I have a beautiful coffee set comprising of coffee pot milk and sugar pots, they were my grandparents then my mums now mine. They have been in our family for at least 75 years that I know of. I have them out on display just because I love them but always wondered if they were of any value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They have written on the bottom the name kutani hand painted japan and a drawing but not sure what the drawing is whether it’s wings or something else

My name is Rarewares.

Attach pictures to this conversation on the justanswer.com website.
Use the light blue paper symbol near the Reply area there to browse your device for photos.

I WILL NOT get photos texted to 415-818-1925.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
It won’t let me add the pictures?

I have four identical pictures of a three piece set, I need to see the mark on the bottom.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Have you got the bottom mark now

Got it, one moment.

This is a 1930s Japanese Kutani porcelain hand painted coffee set with pot, sugar and creamer with landscape scene,

valued at $125AUD for the set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Gumtree.com, Traderoo.com, OZtion.com, ALLBIDS.com, kitschplease.com or Ebay.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the 5 stars. Bonuses are also welcome!
If you need more help, the question thread will stay open so that we can still talk about this item even after you have left a rating.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have these too

This is a 1930s Japanese Kutani porcelain hand painted coffee set with pot, sugar and creamer with landscape scene,valued at $125AUD for the set. (you cant add on items that were not in the question, start a new request with Hi Rarewares for the others)Some sites that I recommend for selling are Gumtree.com, Traderoo.com, OZtion.com, ALLBIDS.com, kitschplease.com or Ebay.You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the 5 stars. Bonuses are also welcome!If you need more help, the question thread will stay open so that we can still talk about this item even after you have left a rating.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Brilliant and quick thank you so much