Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a late 1800s vase with 2 handle ,perfect condition

Customer Question

I have a late 1800s vase with 2 handle ,perfect condition DOULTON & SLATERS PATENT , R No 128499 with capptal h
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: H AS THE POSIBLE MAKER., DO YOU KNOW THE VALUE ,PLEASE ?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 14 days ago.

My name is Rarewares.

Attach pictures to this conversation on the website. Don't worry, you don't have to be a pro.

Use the light grey paper symbol (right next to the R in Reply) to browse your device for photos and upload.

Add one picture at a time with words in the message area before you send each photo.

Let me know some provenance, or history, and let me know the dimensions.

DO NOT text pictures to 415-818-1925, that is not my phone and I will not see those.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 days ago.

Will you be able to add photos?

Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 days ago.

This is an 1889 Doulton and Slaters Patent of England

two-handled vase with a value of $125 resale.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

I would love to work with you again! Add me as your "favorite" expert.
Post new questions with RAREWARES as the first written word no matter where you ask the question.
If another expert answers instead of me, let them know you are working with Rarewares.

Please click Rate The Expert to Finish and click all five green stars.
The green five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay
(the "How did we Do?" site survey is NOT rating the expert).
Adding a bonus is optional and is on the Leave a Review page after you click the stars.