Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have three plates made by Heart of England 1920's style by

Customer Question

I have three plates made by Heart of England 1920's style by Dago I would thinks it's called the Four Seasons. I am trying to find the fourth. can you help?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: They are pastel shades - ladies dressed in 1920's clothes. I have winter, summer and autumn and am looking as to where I can find the fourth.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The artist signature on the plate is Dago
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 12 days ago.

My name is Rarewares.

Attach pictures to this conversation on the website. Don't worry, you don't have to be a pro.

Use the light grey paper symbol (right next to the R in Reply) to browse your device for photos and upload.

Add one picture at a time with words in the message area before you send each photo.

Let me know some provenance, or history, and let me know the dimensions.

DO NOT text pictures to 415-818-1925, that is not my phone and I will not see those.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 days ago.

Will you be able to add photos?