Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pair of hand painted plates but can’t identify the

Customer Question

I have a pair of hand painted plates but can’t identify the makers mark online easily
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Can upoad a picturre if that helps
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Probably European and may be Victorian
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I also have a small jade japenese/chinese seal and would like to know if it has any value
Expert:  Rarewares replied 13 days ago.

My name is Rarewares.

Attach pictures to this conversation on the website. Don't worry, you don't have to be a pro.

Use the light grey paper symbol (right next to the R in Reply) to browse your device for photos and upload.

Add one picture at a time with words in the message area before you send each photo.

Let me know some provenance, or history, and let me know the dimensions.

DO NOT text pictures to 415-818-1925, that is not my phone and I will not see those.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 days ago.

Will you be able to add photos?