Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have three plates. No idea of their worth. Two ar eRoyal

Customer Question

I have three plates. No idea of their worth. Two ar eRoyal Doulton. One seems to have a china theme with gold markings, flowers and various animals. How can I determine what they are?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I can send you pictures. The Royal Doulton plates have the numbers D3088 and 18 on the back and D3087 and 18. The Chinese looking plate has nothong on the back apart from three little spots
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have told you all I can aprt from sending pics
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 days ago.

My name is Rarewares.

Attach pictures to this conversation on the justanswer.com website. Don't worry, you don't have to be a pro.

Use the light grey paper symbol (right next to the R in Reply) to browse your device for photos and upload.

Add one picture at a time with words in the message area before you send each photo.

Let me know some provenance, or history, and let me know the dimensions.

DO NOT text pictures to 415-818-1925, that is not my phone and I will not see those.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 days ago.

Will you be able to add photos?