Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a large assortment of China dogs ....ranging in size

Customer Question

Hello, I have a large assortment of China dogs ....ranging in size and age.....I wonder if you could tell me if they are worth anything these days - apart from sentimental value. ☺️ Thank you, jenny
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Hello, I wonder if you could tell me if my large collection of china dogs ranging in sizes and also age are worth anything these day .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’ll wait a little longer. Thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How much longer should I wait ? I have paid for a trial time but at this rate time will run out before I have any sort of response ! I only want to know about my collection of Staffordshire dogs ( value etc) but that seems to be a problem for you ? Rather disappointed so far ....... Jenny
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Any hope .....?
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 11 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No .... I don’t wish to continue the search .... waste of time and money I’m afraid .... regards