Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Have a pair of ‘FALCOM’ vases marked 4362, I have photos, no

Have a pair of ‘FALCOM’ vases marked 4362,
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have photos
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no

My name is Rarewares.

Attach photos to this message thread on the website.
Use the light blue-grey paper symbol as the tool to upload.

DO NOT text to 415 818-1925, I will not get them.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry but where do I make the attachment

You log into your justanswer.com account and look for My Questions in blue letters at the top of your screen.

This question will be there, also in blue. Click the question title that you posted.

That will bring you HERE where you use the blue paper symbol (right next to the letter R in the word Reply)
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Have uploaded a photo but no reply as yet

The pictures are not being attached. I would suggest that you call Customer Care
US / Canada 1-800-509-5721 and have them walk you through it.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
There is a picture there now.

Ah! thank you. I need to see the bottoms also.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please confirm you have the jpeg

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Bottom attached

This is a pair of 1920s to 1940s English (Longton) Thomas Lawrence ,Ltd Falcon Ware porcelain lidded urns

with gilt handles and courting couple scenes, valued at 125 to 175GBp for the pair.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

I would love to work with you again! Add me as your "favorite" expert.
Post new questions with RAREWARES as the first written word no matter where you ask the question.
If another expert answers instead of me, let them know you are working with Rarewares.

Please click Rate The Expert to Finish and click all five green stars.
The green five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay
(the "How did we Do?" site survey is NOT rating the expert).
Adding a bonus is optional and is on the Leave a Review page after you click the stars.