Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Price of Royal doulton "The poacher" 4", Capt. 3.5" and

Price of Royal doulton "The poacher" 4", Capt. ***** ***** 3.5" and Neptune 3.5"
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Prices for Royal Doulton Toby jugs Neptune 3.5", Capt. ***** ***** 3.5" and The Poacher 4" please?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: All in good condition no cracks or chips
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
Resale values are as follows:
Neptune 3 5" 1968-71 £20-30.
The Poacher" 4" 1959 £20-30
Capt. henry morgan 3.5" £15-20
Etsy and Ebay are good sales venues for these Tobys.
Please go to the top of the page and click on the STARS*****When you read this Answer. This means a lot to me.
Thanks again,
Wayne