Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a painting and a pencil sketch by Dexter and wanted

Hi, I have a painting and a pencil sketch by Dexter Brown and wanted to know if they may be worth anything
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a painting of Rula Lenska by Dexter Brown signed and dated 1983. The painting is around 60cm high and 45/50cm wide. It is titled "Rula Lenska Mr Fourthill Murders
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The other is a pencil sketch of 3 people by Dexter Brown - again signed and dated 1983 - the skecthes are of: Mcdonald Hobley, Slyvia Syms and Patricia Lawrence - this is roughly 50cm high and 40cm wide - this come =s with a film poster called "Dead Ringer" - I have pictures I could send
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I want to send pics but only have them on my mobile device and I am unable to log in to your website using a mobile device?
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
Please post photos of this by clicking on the Blue document icon by the Red send button
Thanks again,
Wayne
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you - -I have pics but only on my mobile and I cannot log onto to this site on my mobile?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Is there another way I can get the pics to you? email address?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Pics now sent - please confirm receipt?
Yes. Doing some research.
Wayne
Dexter Brown (1942-) he is mostly known for drawings and paintings of race cars. Your original works by Dexter Brown have a Resale value of £600-800. Etsy, Ebay and liveauctioneers.com are good sales venues for these pieces.
Thanks again,
Wayne