Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Jacobean Chest of drawers that I want to sell but I

Customer Question

I have a Jacobean Chest of drawers that I want to sell but I don't know where to start ?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the chest of drawers have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: No not that I am aware of. It is pretty old.
JA: Do you know how old the chest of drawers is? What condition is it in?
Customer: IT is in good condition, but I have been told it is from the Jacobean period.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not really, I can send a picture.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 days ago.

Please add images at your convenience.

To attach photos, there should be a blue document icon next to the SEND button.

~Nora

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
So sorry, I am not great at sending pictures and don't seem to get them onto this. Do you have an email I can send them to? Alice
Expert:  Nora replied 9 days ago.

You can try emailing your images to [email protected] and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Just to let you know, I sent 3 pictures of furniture I want to sell, in the hope you can give me advice on pricing. I sent them to the support email and added for your attention. I hope they arrive, any problems and I can send again.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for letting me know.