Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a chronometer wempe german with brass and outing can

Customer Question

I have a chronometer wempe german with brass and wood outing can I send you a picture of it please
JA: You can share images and other files once you're connected with the Antiques Appraiser. What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: no it says 1905 on the face but I don't know if that is how old it is or when the company was established.
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: apart from the brass being a bit worn it is in very good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: its 8inch across that is with the wood as well
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 16 days ago.
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
Expert:  Wayne replied 16 days ago.
Please post photos of this by clicking on the Blue document icon by the Red send button.
Thanks again,
Wayne
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
OK
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It would be best to call me tomorrow between 12-30 and 3pm because I will have the object in front of me. Its at my dad's. Is that OK.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
can you wait until tomorrow
Expert:  Wayne replied 16 days ago.

No need for a call this offer is generated by the website not by me .

Expert:  Wayne replied 16 days ago.

Your Wempe Barometer has a Resale value of £125-200. Etsy and Ebay are good sales venues for this.

Please Click on the STARS*****When you read this Answer. This means a lot to me.

Thanks again,

Wayne

Expert:  Wayne replied 13 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer? Please click all five green stars at the top of the page so the site will credit me for helping you (or write thank you)
Thanks again,
Wayne