ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Thanks for your xlnt help today Im just wondering what would

Mike thanks for your xlnt help today Im just wondering what would be my best course of action too auction the rod Allan *********

Hi Allen, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes you can try sites like Ebay, Etsy, LetGo or Craigeslist but I would try a local auction house with a good reputation that advertises but use a reserve on your rod so it does not sell for pennies on the dollar. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Mike you have been a great help im a bit of an auction
Virgin im afraid
Allan

Hi Allen, Your Welcome and if you ever need help in the future just ask and I would be glad to help you with any new questions you might have in the future I am very well versed in all antiques, coins, books, primitives, bottles, collectibles etc. just put FOR MIKE or NCSUNBURST ONLY at the front of your question in just the APPRAISALS category not ANTIQUES. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mike i would like to speak to you agai please
Allan Mclelland

Hi Allen, Yes just start a new question just put FOR MIKE or NCSUNBURST ONLY at the front of your question in just the APPRAISALS category not ANTIQUES. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mike the apraisal
You gave me figures for the item i wanted apraised on the basis of that i took it to the Great Western auchion house where David Manning offered me £30/£40 i was not amused as you can imagine
Allan

Hi Allen, That is almost an insult those fishing poles carry good value here in the US and that was a super low offer I hope you didn't take it. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was a bit shocked Mike
I asked the guy if he was trying to extract the urine i am going too try Mctears nxt Allan

Hi, Well Good Luck you might focus on the collector to get maximum value. Thanks Mike