Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am having a clear out and found a te Assistant: I always

Customer Question

Hi I am having a clear out and found a te
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Found a telescope in as new condition model no. DG060597 it was my dads and he bought it in either 2009 or 2010, he passed away before using it and it’s been in a wardrobe ever since
Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: A singer sewing machine in a cabinet (rosewood) I think, it was my mother’s, an industrial model that was converted for mums use, I believe it is at least 60 years old as it was a wedding present from dad and they married in August 1958
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 14 days ago.

My name is Rarewares. Adding photos is free.

Attach or send pictures one at a time.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

The justanswer.com site starts on desktop, then they ask for your phone number. It does not mean
that you can reply to their texts and send pics that way.
You have to log into justanswer.com on your phone web browser to do that.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Use the blue paper with arrow symbol next to the SEND button where it says Write your reply here.
Write a word FIRST, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

On Android, the symbol is very light grey and is on the left of the R in Reply.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Model no EC798590
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you tell me when someone will call me please as I seem to be paying out money for no answers
Expert:  Rarewares replied 13 days ago.

1) A 2000s In Phase telescope in good condition is valued at 75GBP

2) A 1950s Singer sewing machine in good condition is valued at 275GBP resale.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Please do click the stars for me next. The stars are all the way at the TOP of the screen if you are on a desktop. Click Rate the Expert to Finish if you are on mobile and that takes you to the five stars. We can still talk about this item after you rate. Rate my honesty and effort and not the site features.

For more items, you use "ask me another question" request but it expires in three seconds. You have to also WRITE my name (Rarewares) in addition to the request.You write the words Hello Rarewares, I have a table (for example) as the only sure way to get me again. Click stars here to end this chat then start over in a new request.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you, I no longer need a phone call so you can refund the money charged for one please
Expert:  Rarewares replied 13 days ago.

Do go to the website (if you are not already there) and
click the five stars next. They are at the TOP of the screen if you are on a desktop.
Click Rate the Expert to Finish on your screen if you are on mobile (must be on the site) and
that takes you to the five stars.
You can leave a bonus on the Leave a Review page.