Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a large charger 17.25 inch round marked V& M DELFT

Customer Question

I have a large charger 17.25 inch round marked V&B M DELFT 5164.31 with a castle scene Villeroy and Bosch blue and white. I have no idea of value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: we inherited it. Having looked at the style of the mark on line it would appear to be the kind of mark V&B used in the late 19th and early 20th centuries
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is Rarewares.

Attach or send pictures to this conversation on the website.

If you are on justanswer.com on a computer, use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each picture in the writing
area before you hit send.

If you are using the site on mobile or tablet, you should be able to text them here.

Add one picture at a time.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
back centre of plate
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
back right of plate
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
front

This is a 1900 Villeroy and Boch of Germany charger from their Delft series of china, featuring a German castle, valued at 275GBp resale.

To sell online; GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com,
Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, and Chairish.com.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
Here are other local online classifieds;
Varagesale.com, and letgo.com, and 5miles.com.

Do click the five stars next. The rating stars are all the way at the TOP of the screen if you are on a desktop.
Click the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish on your screen if you are on mobile and that takes you to the five stars.
You can leave a bonus on the Leave a Review page.

For more items, you start a new page (after you click the stars)
and write the words RAREWARES ONLY there.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer?

Please go to the justanswer.com click all five green stars so the

site will credit me for helping you (or write THANK YOU).

-Rarewares