Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a complete dinner service Aynsley bone China 26,

I have a complete dinner service Aynsley bone China 26, China craft London W1, all items are numbered is it worth anything please
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: this all the info from the bottom of one of the dishes the painted number on the back is 8224
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is at least 80 years old, turquoise and white with a gold rim and gold pattern between the white and turquoise, sort of ivy leaves and berries

My name is Rarewares. Adding photos is free.

Attach or send pictures one at a time.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

The justanswer.com site starts on desktop, then they ask for your phone number. It does not mean
that you can reply to their texts and send pics that way.
You have to log into justanswer.com on your phone web browser to do that.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Use the blue paper with arrow symbol next to the SEND button where it says Write your reply here.
Write a word FIRST, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

On Android, the symbol is very light grey and is on the left of the R in Reply.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
First photo
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Second image
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have a full set, would just like to know if it is worth anything

This is a service for 12 plus serving pieces and cream soup cups

of Aynsley China of England in pattern 8224 named the Woburn pattern, valued at

500GBP resale.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Please do click the stars for me next. The stars are all the way at the TOP of the screen if you are on a desktop. Click Rate the Expert to Finish if you are on mobile and that takes you to the five stars. We can still talk about this item after you rate. Rate my honesty and effort and not the site features.

For more items, you use "ask me another question" request but it expires in three seconds. You have to also WRITE my name (Rarewares) in addition to the request.You write the words Hello Rarewares, I have a table (for example) as the only sure way to get me again. Click stars here to end this chat then start over in a new request.