Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a £2 coin with a dove on the reverse and Peace and

I have a £2 coin with a dove on the reverse and Peace and goodwill in 1945 to 1995 is it worth anything?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the coin in?
Customer: Its as new
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
50 years of goodwill and peace 50th anniversary of WWII. This coin has a Resale value of £8-10 in circulated condition and £18-22 in mint condition.
Ebay is a good sales venue for this coin.
Please click on the STARS*****When you read this Answer. This means a lot to me.
Thanks again,
Wayne
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks Wayne that is interesting. I will contact you again about some other coins I have.
Please do. Put FOR WAYNE in the question and I will respond as soon as possible.
Thanks again,
Wayne