Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a 3L Meerlust no 19 Cabernet Sauvignon (1982) in a

Customer Question

I have a 3L Meerlust no 19 Cabernet Sauvignon (1982) in a display box from the Meerlust wine estate in Stellenbosch, South Africa. I was wondering if it was valuable and if so, how much would it be valued at. Thank u
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else they should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 7 months ago.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

3L Meerlust no 19 Cabernet Sauvignon (1982) in a display box from the Meerlust wine estate in Stellenbosch, South Africa

Valued at 200.00-250.00 GBP

It was a pleasure working for you.

.
I would love to work with you again. For the next item, use the "ask me a question" area and address the request with Hi GLENDA (very important to write my name!). Using FOR OR HI GLENDA NO MATTER WHERE YOU ASK THE QUESTION WORKS BEST. If another expert answers, feel free to let them know you'd like to work with GLENDA.

Glenda,
.

Please take a moment to rate this answer.
.
This is done by clicking the stars, or a simple Thank you. If on a phone or other mobile device the place to rate is : At the top of the screen. There is a square that says rate your answer.

.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.

.
Ratings are based on my professionalism toward you the customer. It is not based on the value, which I have no control over. Or any site issues which I also have no control over since as an appraiser were are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions posted there by the customer.
.

PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

Adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.

Glenda