ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a WW1 original search-;light truck body/base and red

I have a WW1 original search-;light truck green body/base and red on black searchlight - metal wheels everything functioning. About 3 inches long , 2 inches high - what might this be worth at auction ?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else they should know?
Customer: Sorry hopeless at computer ( 80 years old) can only geta photo to you when one of my g/children here.!

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of your Antique truck and any maker markings so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your Antique WW1 ARMY SEARCHLIGHT TRUCK 3" X 2" dates to the 1930's various makers Tootsie TOY , Buddy L and has a value in today's market at auction with similar examples in good condition £30.00 + to excellent condition £55.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks Mike. Just another two points - it has an open cab and ENGLAND cast into the cab's roof

Hi, Your Welcome Yes they came in different style yours with an open cab and ENGLAND cast into the cab's roof you can add an extra £10.00 to each condition and if you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike