Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rare Wares. This is a table top screen and I think it's made

Hello Rare Wares. This is a table top screen and I think it's made of wood (very lightweight) with paper (?) on top. It has a slight sheen to it. There's a tiny signature to the bottom left. Thank you!

This is a 1930 to 1950s Chinese handpainted silk table screen with rosewood frame, valued at $125 to $$175 resale.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Please do click the stars for me next. The stars are all the way at the TOP of the screen if you are on a desktop. Click Rate the Expert to Finish if you are on mobile and that takes you to the five stars. We can still talk about this item after you rate. Rate my honesty and effort and not the site features.

For more items, you use "ask me another question" request but it expires in three seconds. You have to also WRITE my name (Rarewares) in addition to the request.You write the words Hello Rarewares, I have a table (for example) as the only sure way to get me again. Click stars here to end this chat then start over in a new request.