Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I also have a horse that I am struggling to find out about.

I also have a horse that I am struggling to find out about. It has strange feet that I cant find anything similar. My husband thinks it is French but not sure.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

I just wanted you to know. I am sorry no one has been able to find this horse. You would be best served contacting an appraiser in person so they can inspect this to determine the origins, age and value for you. We have all looked at this. You can find one by way of International Society of Appraisers.

It was a pleasure working for you.
.
I would love to work with you again. For the next item, use the "ask me a question" area and address the request with Hi GLENDA (very important to write my name!). Using FOR OR HI GLENDA NO MATTER WHERE YOU ASK THE QUESTION WORKS BEST. If another expert answers, feel free to let them know you'd like to work with GLENDA.

Glenda,
.

Please take a moment to rate this answer.
.
This is done by clicking the stars, or a simple Thank you. If on a phone or other mobile device the place to rate is : At the top of the screen. There is a square that says rate your answer.

.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
Ratings are based on my professionalism toward you the customer. It is not based on the value, which I have no control over. Or any site issues which I also have no control over since as an appraiser were are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions posted there by the customer.
.

PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

Adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.