Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a little, I think, silver plated cup, with the

Hi. I have a little, I think, silver plated cup, with the markings S then a star and then F, with three stars underneath, all in one circle and then the number 3 in a separate circle next to it. I have tried to find out what it is, but can't find anything. It is about 6cm high and 5.5cm across.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Excellent, a few scratches on the inside, but no marks on the outside. I forgot to mention that it has a banding of what look like Dutch scenes around it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No

My name is Rarewares. Adding photos is free.

Attach or send pictures one at a time. Do not "batch upload" all at once
or none will got through.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

The justanswer.com site starts on desktop, then they ask for your phone number. It does not mean
that you can reply to their texts and send pics that way.
You have to log into justanswer.com on your phone web browser to do that.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Use the blue paper with arrow symbol next to the SEND button where it says Write your reply here.
Write a word FIRST, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

On Android, the symbol is very light grey and is on the left of the R in Reply.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Please find attached

i only got the mark, add the cup as well.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Cup

This is a French silver plated cup with a frieze of Belgian figures, made by Sagler Brothers of Paris, France

1900 to 1940, valued at 35GBP.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Please do click the stars for me next. The stars are all the way at the TOP of the screen if you are on a desktop. Click Rate the Expert to Finish if you are on mobile and that takes you to the five stars. We can still talk about this item after you rate. Rate my honesty and effort and not the site features.

For more items, you use "ask me another question" request but it expires in three seconds. You have to also WRITE my name (Rarewares) in addition to the request.You write the words Hello Rarewares, I have a table (for example) as the only sure way to get me again. Click stars here to end this chat then start over in a new request.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Brilliant, thank you for your help

I am happy to help anytime, just write I NEED RAREWARES.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.