Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a collection of Lilliput Lane cottages -

Hi. i have a collection of Lilliput Lane cottages - approximately 40. is there a market for these
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the collection is?
Customer: Various ages and sizes.oldest about 20 years
JA: What condition is the collection in?
Customer: All have been kept in a cabinet and I have boxes for some
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not as far as I know

Lilliput Lane cottages sell for $15 to $20 each for most and $30 to $45 for the larger sizes.

To sell online; GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com,
Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, and Chairish.com.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
Here are other local online classifieds;
Varagesale.com, and letgo.com, and 5miles.com.

Click the five stars next or just write THANK YOU.

I would be happy to help you again on a new page (after you click the stars here).
Use "ask this expert another question" and write HELLO RAREWARES there.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is it worth trying to sell items separately or as a collection

It would be best to sell one at a time, yes.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You listed several sites for online sales . Is there any of them that would be particularly appropriate for this type of item

Bonanza.com is suited well for this type collectibles. Facebook Marketplace is also good and free to list there.