Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a three-legged table. Unsure of age (possibly early

I have a three-legged table. Unsure of age (possibly early 20th C). Need idea of possible value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the table have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: no
JA: What condition is the table in?
Customer: Subjectively, I would say “good”
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: one small blemish on table top. Screw missing from undersideCustomer: Chat is completed

My name is Rarewares. Adding photos is free.

Attach or send pictures one at a time. Do not "batch upload" all at once
or none will got through.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

The justanswer.com site starts on desktop, then they ask for your phone number. It does not mean
that you can reply to their texts and send pics that way.
You have to log into justanswer.com on your phone web browser to do that.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Use the blue paper with arrow symbol next to the SEND button where it says Write your reply here.
Write a word FIRST, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

On Android, the symbol is very light grey and is on the left of the R in Reply.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Table top
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Blemish
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Underside

I only got the table top photo.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Blemish resend
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Underside resend

I did not get the underside.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Resending underside
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Missing screw
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I guess that’s as many images as you need. The table is 28.5” high and 35.5” diameter
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Legs

This is a 1920s mahogany round cafe style side table with tripod base, one blemish, refinished top,

valued at 125 to 175GBP resale.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Please do click the stars for me next. The stars are all the way at the TOP of the screen if you are on a desktop. Click Rate the Expert to Finish if you are on mobile and that takes you to the five stars. We can still talk about this item after you rate. Rate my honesty and effort and not the site features.

For more items, you use "ask me another question" request but it expires in three seconds. You have to also WRITE my name (Rarewares) in addition to the request.You write the words Hello Rarewares, I have a table (for example) as the only sure way to get me again. Click stars here to end this chat then start over in a new request.