Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Club looking to sell surplus vintage crockery. Club looking

Club looking to sell surplus vintage crockery.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: Club looking to sell vintage Dudson vitrified celadon green crockery. Cups, saucers, various sized plates, small bowls, soup bowls. No idea how much to ask. Would appreciate some guidance. 200 + items in total
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Excellent. No chips or cracks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Don't think so

My name is Rarewares. Adding photos is free.

Attach or send pictures one at a time. Do not "batch upload" all at once
or none will go through.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

I will answer back on the website not in texts.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Dudson bowl 4.5" diameter. Think they are described as vintage. Club has 50

I need to see the mark on the bottom

can you add a picture of the bottom?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yes but I won't be able to get into the Club until tomorrow morning. Nothing much doing at cricket club in the winter!!

Understood!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry for delay. Attached is picture on bottom as requested. In pdf format as had to scan from camera as phone camera playing up.

This is a set of Dudson Brothers of Hanley, England china made in 1982 in a celadon green pattern, valued at 400GBP for a service with 200 pieces.

It is likely that this was restaurant or hotel ware because of the maker and quantity.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an

auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Do go to the justanswer.com website (if you are not already there) and

click the five stars next or WRITE THANK YOU.The site survey is NOT rating the expert.

You have to rate me for this answer (it is the only way the site pays me for my work)

then start a new chat with HI RAREWARES I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM as title.

Even though you click to ask me another, it is still posted for everyone to answer on a public board.

That is why I ask that you write my name. Most experts will not take the customer as a courtesy if my name is written.