ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have some Yorkshire stones wanted a rough idea about how

Customer Question

Hi I have some Yorkshire stones wanted a rough idea about how much I can sell them for.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 17 days ago.

Hi, My name is Mike and it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of your Yorkshire stones or slabs and the size and thickness so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi forwarding pictures Yorkshire stone

Hi, Thank You for the photo. After my research your reclaimed Yorkshire stone slabs 2" thick, York Stone paving, sometimes known as York stone flags or flagstones is 2 to 3 inches thick and worn smooth over the years to produce a stunning patina has a resale value in today's market in good condition £95.00 + to excellent condition £115.00 + per square meter and the evaluation for 4" thick York stone flags or flagstones has a resale value in today's market in good condition £125.00 + to excellent condition £140.00 + per square meter depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Yorkshire stone slabs? Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer

by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.