Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a few small china pieces and wonder if they have any

Customer Question

Hello, I have a few small china pieces and wonder if they have any value.
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I will list a few small pieces I have and would like to know if they have any value. 1. Johann Haviland Bavaria small jug with the number 2829 / 23 printed in gold. 2. English Ironstone Tableware, a jug. 3. Royal Tuscan fine bone china "Whitecliffe", 4. Royal Worcester fine bone china leaf design (can't read what is on the bottom but there is a 61 in the middle of the writing. 5. a tea cup Shelley England with 4696 after a mark we can't read. Thank you for your help.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the bone china in?
Customer: Its all good and I will be able to send photos although might take some time for me to do!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No really, just ornaments I had on display years ago but have been in a cupboard for a long time now. I also have a heavy glass paperweight but there are no markings on it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 13 days ago.

My name is Glenda,
Please be logged into www.justanswer.com to get responses.

I have been researching this and could not find all the items you want information for, I will opt out perhaps one of the other experts will know all these items

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 10 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes I would like a positive reply to my email, any information would be helpful
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.