Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'd like to get two pieces that I have had for years

Customer Question

I'd like to get two pieces that I have had for years evaluated
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: 1 piece is an ebony carving from 1968 which is all I know about the piece the other is a bronze by Nettie M Curtis from the late 70's
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: The item are in great condition they have been well looked after q
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The ebony piece is 15 inches tall by 4 inches wide the bronze is 7 and a half inches tall by 6 and a half inches wide
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 months ago.

Attach or send pictures one at a time. Do not "batch upload" all at once
or none will go through.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

I will answer back on the website not in texts.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Front of ebony piece
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Rear of ebony piece
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Side of ebony piece
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Front of bronze
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Signature on bronze
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Rear of bronze

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator