Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have my late mother's bone china tea set comprising 6 cups

Customer Question

I have my late mother's bone china tea set comprising 6 cups and saucers,6 side plates,a cake plate, a milk jug and slop/sugar bowl. The markings all say Wallace superimposed on a crown,below which is Bone Chine with the letters RS between the words, then Fenton,then Made in England. I suspect that they are Victorian but cannot find anything on the web.
JA: What would you like to learn about the bone china?
Customer: Is it valuable and should I sell it or give it away to charity
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What's the age and condition of the bone china?
Customer: Excellent condition, age unknown but it belonged to her grandmother so probably 1880's
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 days ago.

My name is Rarewares. Adding photos is free.

Attach or send pictures one at a time. Do not "batch upload" all at once
or none will go through.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

I will answer back on the website not in texts.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 days ago.

Will you be able to add photos?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
If you had a navigable website, probably yes but the clue "use the blue paper with arrow symbol" doesn't show up, so no. In any case, don't bother as I have cancelled my subscription and went to a real valuer for assistance. Thanks.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 days ago.

It should appear when you close the phone call offer pop up.