Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have and blue ceramic plate with four crabs and the centre

Customer Question

I have white and blue ceramic plate with four crabs and the centre has blue lines
JA: What would you like to learn about the plate? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: I think it's from China Ming
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What's the age and condition of the plate?
Customer: I don't know the age I have 3 of them in good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They were found in the Philippines after the major volcano eruption and they were found in a cave under a mountain
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is***** photos is free.

Attach or send pictures one at a time. Do not "batch upload" all at once
or none will go through.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

I will answer back on the website not in texts.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where will I send the pictures

However it is instructing you on the screen. I am not able to see what you see.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Plate 6.5 inch

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator