Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a watercolour by Marie Girard it is inscribed

Customer Question

I have a watercolour by Marie Girard it is inscribed Versailles Le Chateau it is an impressionist style. How can I go about having it appraised
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: Johan Jakob Biedermann is written in pencil , also Marie Firmin Girard (French 1838-1921) Watercolour on the back
JA: What condition is the painting in?
Customer: There were some damp spots spread around it, the backing tape that seals the back was all torn and the frame was damaged
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: That's all the info I have thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 days ago.
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 days ago.
Please post photos of this by clicking on the Blue document icon by the Red send button.
Thanks again,
Wayne