Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an oil/acrylic still like by Janice Sylvia Brock and

I have an oil/acrylic still like by Janice Sylvia Brock and wondering where it could be sold or and how much. I am a low level collector and seller mainly on sites such as Etsy and ebay. I did'nt pay much but believe it it authentic and quite valuable. how is an email attached. I have quite a collection of various items and looking for a forum to sell, many thanks
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the collection is?
Customer: I have a few vintage and antiques but this painting 19 1/2" x 14 1/2" acrylic/oil on board still life fruit is early speculate 1970/80s.
JA: What condition is the antique in?
Customer: quite good a few slight damaged bits around edges as not frame but otherwise clean and undamaged
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no not yet

My name is Rarewares. Adding photos is free. I need one of the item and one of any marks, labels or signatures.
Photograph on a white surface for the best results (not red or a patterned background)

Attach or send pictures one at a time. Do not "batch upload" all at once
or none will go through.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

I will answer back on the website not in texts.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
metal chain

this is a pocket watch, would you rather do this here?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
not sure what you mean by do this here, thanks

Your question is about a painting but you sent pictures of a pocket watch. I can only do one.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I would rather do the picture first then follow up, thanksj

I can only do one item. Please add photos of the one item you want to do here.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
rear
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
unsure whether previously received

Janice Sylvia Brock, born 1950, is a listed artist in the UK, known for vibrant figural and still lifes. This still life is valued at £3,000.

Some ideas to sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com,Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars for me next or write THANK YOU. The stars are all the way at the TOP of the screen if you are on a desktop.
Click Rate the Expert to Finish if you are on mobile and that takes you to the five stars.
The "how did we do" site survey is not rating the Expert.

I would be happy to help you again but I can't do it HERE in this answer.

After you click the stars for me here, it will give you the option to ask me another question.

write these exact words there-

Hello Rarewares I have a pocket watch.