ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have had come into my collection a Clarice Cliff Fruit

i have had come into my collection a Clarice Cliff Fruit bowl with two handles
JA: What would you like to learn about the bowl? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Marked 647l/s
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What's the age and condition of the bowl?
Customer: Bazarre excellent no chips
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of your Clarice Cliff Fruit bowl and any maker markings so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sorry not the best pictures, see how you go,no chips or cracks

Hi, Thank You for the photos. After my research your Bizarre by Clarice Cliff Fruit bowl #647 l/s dates to 1928 to early 1936 and has a value in today's market at auction with similar examples in good working condition £475.00 to excellent working condition £625.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.