Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have Qing dynastie family rose bowl I think how can I find

I have Qing dynastie family rose bowl I think how can I find out it it’s valuable
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the bowl have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Mark on the bottom
JA: Do you know how old the bowl is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Very good condition don’t know how old it is
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It looks like family rose bowl no chips 16 inch across

My name is Rarewares. Adding photos is free. I need one of the item and one of any marks, labels or signatures.
Photograph on a white surface for the best results (not red or a patterned background)

Attach or send pictures one at a time. Do not "batch upload" all at once
or none will go through.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

I will answer back on the website not in texts.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Bottom
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Inside
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Side view

This is a 1950 to 1970s Chinese famille rose/rose medallion bowl with an apocryphal Qing dynasty stamp, the bowl valued at $50 to $75 resale.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an

auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Do go to the justanswer.com website (if you are not already there) and

click the five stars next or WRITE THANK YOU.The site survey is NOT rating the expert.

You have to rate me for this answer (it is the only way the site pays me for my work)

then start a new chat with HI RAREWARES I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM as title.

Even though you click to ask me another, it is still posted for everyone to answer on a public board.

That is why I ask that you write my name. Most experts will not take the customer as a courtesy if my name is written.