Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a print of the princess of wales with the artists

i have a print of the princess of wales with the artists john mertons signature
JA: What would you like to learn about the print?
Customer: a value as i work for a charity and i sell for them i cant find anything online
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the print is?
Customer: im not sure its pre 1997
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it has a hand written note on the back also signed but i cant make out who its from
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
hi is anyone actually looking at this?

My name is Rarewares.
I'm happy to help you today, I need to see a picture
of the item and any
signatures or stamps on the item so
that I can give you an accurate appraisal.
Please add at your convenience.

I will answer back on the website not in the text messages.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i have sent picture

This is a 1990s Princess Diana print of a portrait by John Merton, signed in the printed plate, not on the print.

Value: 125GBP

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an

auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Do go to the justanswer.com website (if you are not already there) and

click the five stars next or WRITE THANK YOU.The site survey is NOT rating the expert.

You have to rate me for this answer (it is the only way the site pays me for my work)

then start a new chat with HI RAREWARES I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM as title.

Even though you click to ask me another, it is still posted for everyone to answer on a public board.

That is why I ask that you write my name. Most experts will not take the customer as a courtesy if my name is written.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
brilliant thankyou