Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a photo album leather with gold leaf pages dating

I have a photo album leather with gold leaf pages dating back to 1850 to 1880 with the photographers stamp on the back of each photo. How can I find the value of it
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the album in?
Customer: For it’s age fairly reasonable
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The photo grades are of places and buildings

My name is Rarewares.
I'm happy to help you today, I need to see a picture
of the item and any
signatures or stamps on the item so
that I can give you an accurate appraisal.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

I will answer back on the website not in the text messages.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Front
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Side
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Photo
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Pic2
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Pic3
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Pic4
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Pic5
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Pic6

This is an antique Victorian era photo album from the late 1800s with black and white

photos of landmarks, good condition, valued at 140 to 175GBP resale.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an

auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Do go to the justanswer.com website (if you are not already there) and

click the five stars next or WRITE THANK YOU.The site survey is NOT rating the expert.

You have to rate me for this answer (it is the only way the site pays me for my work)

then start a new chat with HI RAREWARES I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM as title.

Even though you click to ask me another, it is still posted for everyone to answer on a public board.

That is why I ask that you write my name. Most experts will not take the customer as a courtesy if my name is written.