Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a rare Galanti Accordion that I'm not getting many

I have a rare Galanti Accordion that I'm not getting many answers from anyone on a price
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No but due to it being Galanti I'm guessing early 1900s if not slightly earlier
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Old used condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have searched all day trying to find a copy of my accordion and I just cant I have literally searched every accordion that you can buy and mine is nothing like any of them

My name is Rarewares.
I'm happy to help you today, I need to see a picture
of the item and any
signatures or stamps on the item so
that I can give you an accurate appraisal.

COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND
to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. Write a word for each one in the writing
area before you hit send, something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here.
Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next.

I will answer back on the website not in the text messages.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Front
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Back
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Overview non broken
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Top
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Keyboard does not work due to age
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This holds the straps
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Strap buckles

This is a 1930 to 1940s Galanti of Italy accordion. They made instruments from 1917 to 1970.

Value in this condition: $135

Here are suggestions for selling online- Reverb.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com is the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an

auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of listing and dealing with sellers.

Do go to the justanswer.com website (if you are not already there) and

click the five stars next or WRITE THANK YOU.The site survey is NOT rating the expert.

You have to rate me for this answer (it is the only way the site pays me for my work)

then start a new chat with HI RAREWARES I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM as title.

Even though you click to ask me another, it is still posted for everyone to answer on a public board.

That is why I ask that you write my name. Most experts will not take the customer as a courtesy if my name is written.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi RAREWARES I have another item

I would be happy to help you again but I can't do it HERE in this answer.

For the next item, here is what to do. Use the "ask me another question" area.

write these exact words-

Hello Rarewares I have a [ ].