LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a piece of African statue at home, believe is from

I have a piece of African statue at home , believe is from Congo just want to see if it worth anything, thanks
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are there any unique markings or symbols on the statue?
Customer: Just some patterns
JA: Do you know how old the statue is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It's in good condition but not sure how old is it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I found online similar statues believed from people of Congo and the line of art is Luba
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pictures attached

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. what are the measurements of the statue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
High 20 cm with basket 13,5 without basket
Width 8,5 cm
Thank you , You have a very exquisite piece. True tribal piece. Done 1920 to 1930 er. and the value 700 to 800.00 This is a Congo piece. Thank you again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I sell that and who will be interested to have it thanks

Thank you I have listed two auction houses below that would be good to contact. The group you want to reach are collectors of African pieces. This is a beautiful piece.

Freeman's Auction House

https://freemansauction.com/selling-auction

Bonham's

https://sell.bonhams.com/

When I have helped you completely please rate my work by the stars above our post here that is how the company pays me It does not cost you anything more. Thank you for your help and time.