Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Could you tell me who painted this, the name and value?

Could you tell me who painted this, the name and value? There is no name, nothing written on the back. I imagine it was purchased in the 60s/70s by my grandparents

Wow I cannot believe this is not signed. I cannot tell you the artist since it is not signed nor the title, I can give you the value.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are the evaluations higher because if the frames or does it not make a difference ?

They are higher because of the great frames, these frames add about 100.00 -125.00 to the values

This is valued at 650.00-675.00

It was a pleasure working for you. I would love to work with you again. For your next question send it
" For Glenda " You can add me as your favorite for easy access to asking questions.
.

I would appreciate if you took a moment to rate this answer. This is how we are allowed to remain on the site working. A simple thank you will suffice.

.
You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars.
The rating stars (5 being best) should be at the top or bottom of your screen.

On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.
.
You cannot rate me using the text message you get on your phone saying Text HELP FOR HELP, STOP TO END, HOW DID WE DO? THEN, PLEASE RATE THE EXPERTS SERVICE 1-5!!!!! THIS DOES NOT GET US RATED.
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
Ratings are based on my professionalism toward you the customer. It is not based on the value, which I have no control over.
.
PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating. Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.