Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how much

Customer Question

I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how much a limited edition would be worth?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: 1986
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: It’s good condition, I can send you photos if you would like it?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: its the water carrier limited edition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 16 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 16 days ago.

In order to properly assess what you have, I would please need to see images.

Please add images at your convenience.

To attach photos, there should be a blue document icon next to the SEND button.

~Nora

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have just sent the photos for you.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you confirm you have received the photos?
Expert:  Nora replied 16 days ago.

Yes, thank you for the images.

I will post your answer here shortly.

~Nora

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your patience.

The vintage collector plate market is currently slumped. These do not sell for what they used to sell for a few decades ago and the market was further impacted by the Recession.

Here is a link for you to a comparable that sold for $5.08USD in 2012:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/watercarrier-5th-plate-street-sellers-268559072

This set of 8 in the street seller series sold for $17.09USD for the 8 together in 2013:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/street-sellers-london-collection-492897513

The highest selling plate in the street seller series was Plate #1. $39.47USD in 2011:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/street-sellers-london-baked-potato-249078022

Other plates in the series sell for an average of $12USD, or 10GBP currently.

On today’s market, your Wedgwood for Bradford Exchange, 5th in series Street Sellers plate of the Water Carrier with box could sell for 10GBP.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora