ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a book called Classic Wonder - Tales. It is very old

Hi I have a book called Classic Wonder - Tales. It is very old and there is no picture on the front cover just a blue background. No title on the spine
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: No the content page has been removed. I would say poor condition
JA: Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: I think it is 1943
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Some hand written notes in pencil and pen

Hi, My name is Mike and it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of your Book and the copyright and publishers page so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Mike please find attached 4 photos Thank you Jim
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Mike thank you James

Hi James, Thank You for the photos. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Hi James, After my research your copy of Classic Wonder - Tales by John Gordon Lyons copyright is December 28, 1943 and has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £50.00 +, to excellent condition £85.00 + I couldn't copy the photo of the book for copyright laws, depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Hi James, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your book? Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer

by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.