Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have over 600 coins that I need valued where do I start?

I have over 600 coins that I need valued where do I start? My husband and his brother collected them and they have both passed away.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know where the coin is from?
Customer: i have 600
JA: Do you know how old the coin is? What condition is it in?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: i have English and foreign coins
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a Guinness 1792 and cartwheel penny 1797 and crowns florins and lots of old pennies
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry a guinea
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
A napoleon 1855 coin
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Rarewares

My name is Glenda,
Please be logged into www.justanswer.com to get responses.

You will need to take these to a coin shop in your local area, there are too many coins to be done online.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any idea how much the guinea and cartwheel penny would be worth? Thank you

Can you send a picture?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hope this is ok

I can only do these three, which one is which, the images are a bit blurry on my end

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The gold is the guinea, the bottom one is the cartwheel penny and the other one is a napoleon 1855 coin.

This is your answer, please read entirely.

If you cannot read this answer then sign into justanswer.com then click this link: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/antiques/dt1pu-600-coins-need-valued-start.html

.

The Guinea has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 25.00-27.50 GBP, the Cartwheel -30.00-32.50, Napoleon 45.00-55.00 Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Etsy is a great site. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale). There are also sites like LetGo or Varagesale.
.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay,I recommend setting reserves.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would love to work with you again. For your next question send it
" For Glenda " You can add me as your favorite for easy access to asking questions.
.

I would appreciate if you took a moment to rate this answer. This is how we are allowed to remain on the site working. A simple thank you will suffice.

.
You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars.
The rating stars (5 being best) should be at the top or bottom of your screen.
On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.
.

You cannot rate me using the text message you get on your phone saying Text HELP FOR HELP, STOP TO END, HOW DID WE DO? THEN, PLEASE RATE THE EXPERTS SERVICE 1-5!!!!! THIS DOES NOT GET US RATED.
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
Ratings are based on my professionalism toward you the customer. It is not based on the value, which I have no control over.
.
PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating. Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.