Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an old small wooden table which sits upright in a

I have an old small wooden table which sits upright in a frame and when unfolded has 6 circular dishes, 3 on each side which swivel. I was wondering if it was worth anything.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the table is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It's in good condition. It has been in the family for some time, I would say maybe 100 years plus.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No i'ts pretty straightforward if I can send photos. Can you tell me how much an appraisal would be.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send. It will not let you do several at once.

On mobile phone, you should be able to respond to a text with pictures (one at a time works best).

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (5L6G7VG)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (TMVGZPQ)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (5P4TZG1)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
There doesn’t appear to be any markings
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi just checking you received pictures?

This is a circa 1900 to 1910 tired folding plant stand, some also call the dessert stands for serving desserts on the different tiers,

valued at $135 resale.

To finish, click all five green stars at the very top or very bottom of this screen.
Bonuses are also welcome!

On mobile phone or app,
write THANK YOU or FIVE STARS here.

I'd love to help again with your next item, but I cant do it in this chat.
Use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer?

Please go to www.justanswer.com and click all five green stars so the

site will credit me for helping you (or write FIVE STARS or THANK YOU).

-Rarewares