Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a 12 setting tea set, with cups, saucers, side

I have a 12 setting tea set, with cups, saucers, side plates, a large (cake?) dish and jug. Underneath they say R. Delinieres & Cie, Limoges and D & Ce FRANCE. The design is delicate mauve and yellow pansies with gold stems and gold edging on white background. Can you give me any info?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the tea set have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: I thought I just have you the markings.
JA: Do you know how old the tea set is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I think it's 1900 ish, not really sure. 1 cup is chipped, 1 has a crack and little hole, all the others are fine. All the plates and saucers are good, as is the big dish and the jug. There's a slops bowl but that is broken.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send. It will not let you do several at once.

On mobile phone, you should be able to respond to a text with pictures (one at a time works best).

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
On checking, 3 cups are chipped /broken and I only have 11 saucers. I'm on my mobile, how do I attach the photos? Do you need to send me a text I can reply to?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Photo
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (771GGL1)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (SVT5T27)

This is an early 1900s set of china by R. Delinieres & Cie of Limoges, France in a pink floral

pattern valued at $300 to $400 for this service for 12 plus serving pieces of a tea service.

To finish, click all five green stars at the very top or very bottom of this screen.
Bonuses are also welcome!

On mobile phone or app,
write THANK YOU or FIVE STARS here.

I'd love to help again with your next item, but I cant do it in this chat.
Use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer?

Please go to www.justanswer.com and click all five green stars so the

site will credit me for helping you (or write FIVE STARS or THANK YOU).

-Rarewares