Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Value of signed first edition of J.G.Farrell's Booker prize

Customer Question

value of signed first edition of J.G.Farrell's Booker prize winning Siege of Krishnapur
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: Age of item:.. 47 years
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Signed copy of J.G Farrell's Booker prize winning 'Siege of Krishnapur
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Good
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 16 days ago.

Thanks! Who is the publisher?

Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 15 days ago.

Hello! In absence of publisher information I likely cannot provide specific guidance and comparable-supported values, so will opt out so another expert might assist.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.