ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

A pot I got just wanted to know is it worth anything, Not

Customer Question

A pot I got just wanted to know is it worth anything
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: Not sure think it's 1888
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's holloways ointment pot
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 14 days ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post clear photos of your pot and any maker markings so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (VQ176L1)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (43L1ZQP)

Hi, Thank You for the photos. After my research your ANTIQUE HOLLOWAY'S OINTMENT POT - For GOUT and RHEUMATICS dates to the mid 1870's to late 1880's has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £60.00 + to excellent condition £100.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your ointment pot? Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer

by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.