Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have got two tall cherub ornaments which has a bowl at the

I have got two tall cherub ornaments which has a bowl at the top. Not sure how much they are worth or even if they are worth anything.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the bowl have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: It has 2 sword Mark's crossed over.
JA: Do you know how old the bowl is? What condition is it in?
Customer: One is damaged and you can see it stuck together and an arm is missing on one of the cherubs , which I have taken photos of. The other one from what I can see is in good condition.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not sure how old.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (351G52S)

I need to see the bottom

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (M6MG7Z4)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (7Q566L5)

This is a pair of porcelain centerpiece fruit bowls made in the 1950s+ with a fake Meissen of Germany mark, made in Japan, valued at $200 for the pair.

Please scroll to the top of this page and click all five stars to end this one. On mobile phone or app,
write Five Stars or click on five stars if you see them on your page.
Bonuses are also welcome!

To have me do another item, look for the ask another question option and write For Rarewares when you get to that page.

Or use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/