ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Looking for an age and valuation of an old powder compact

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post clear photos of your compact and any maker markings so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hope I’ve sent the correct photos here ..
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Have the photos come through ? This page is buffering ....

Hi, Thank You for the photos. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Cheers

Hi, After my research your Compact is Sterling Silver maker is R&S inside a diamond for Rotherham & Sons Ltd with the anchor for Birmingham and the date letter D dates to 1937 and has a value in today's market at auction with similar examples in good condition £175.00 + to excellent condition £250.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks for that ..Can you tell me what the Peri means on it please ?

Hi, Your Welcome, Yes I seen that but I ran a check on that in my data base but was coming up with nothing it might be a brand name. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 10 days ago.